Independent Courier Owner Driver?
Let the work find you!
At Courier Exchange we provide a unique service for professional owner drivers, designed to improve profitability and provide a springboard to grow your business. We have been operating the Exchange since 2000, and in that time we have seen literally thousands of owner drivers benefit from the Exchange. Many go on to build their businesses off the activity and relationships formed through the Exchange. Our easy-to-use suite of tools for owner drivers makes it straightforward to manage your business and gain from new relationships.
- Find more jobs, fill your vehicle and stop losing money on “dead” mileage.
- Independent courier owner drivers receive real-time access to our online trusted trading community, where loads are available for your vehicles and you can post your ‘return journeys’ and availability
- Significantly increase your opportunities within a large network of like-minded professional courier businesses.
How does it work?
- Complete your Exchange profile as fully as possible, including your insurance documents and other relevant compliance documents.
- Advertise your location, vehicle size and availability status via the Exchange website or mobile app.
- Companies enter the loads they need covered and the system automatically matches them to your availability, vehicle size and current location, notifying you in real time via email or SMS alert to your mobile phone.
- Negotiate your price directly with the member who has posted the job. Complete the delivery, upload the POD and raise your invoice through the Exchange. Job done!
Over the recent years, the exchange has helped us increase our profit margins, reduced our empty mileage running and hopefully helped other owner drivers and companies do the same.Paul Speight
We have numerous unique features to set us apart from other online exchange sites:
- Our customised mobile app keeps members connected to Courier Exchange and sends them live notifications while on the move.
- We offer advanced Accreditation checks with the ability to supply feedback on other members – and our Account Managers pro-actively manage any complaints and disputes arising between members.
- Strict membership criteria
- Interactive maps, integrated billing module.
- And much much more!
In order to join you must be working wholly within the courier or transport industry and you will need to provide the following minimum documentary evidence about you and your business:
- Driving Licence
- Vehicle and Goods in Transit insurance
- Two forms of Proof of Address
- Certificate of Incorporation and VAT number (if applicable)