Do you need to place loads quickly and effortlessly?
Try Courier Exchange today to increase the size and depth of your carrier pool and improve visibility throughout the course of every booking.
Forwarders using Courier Exchange get real-time access to our online trading platform, where a large community of independent owner drivers and courier companies post their availability status on a minute-by-minute basis. Find drivers, sub-contract your freight instantly, and keep your customers satisfied!
How does it work?
- Forwarders post their load information on the exchange, loads can be either ad hoc requirements or longer-term contracts (integration with your TMS software is also available, please ask for details).
- We match the load details with available couriers and express hauliers looking to fill their dead mileage, sending notifications via email or SMS so that you can make a deal ASAP.
- Members negotiate details and price directly with one another, using our online Diary to confirm the transaction, upload POD and track the load (subject to the carrier using our mobile app or an integrated tracking partner).
Forwarders can also combine their membership with our sister site, Haulage Exchange (visit www.haulageexchange.co.uk) to gain unrivalled access to all sizes and types of vehicles in both the UK and across Europe.
Our range of unique features makes us stand out from other freight exchange websites:
- Customised mobile app connects our members 24/7/365 to Courier Exchange and sends them live notifications throughout the day.
- We complete advanced Accreditation checks and provide the opportunity for feedback on other members, with moderation and dispute mediation services provided by our Account Managers if required
- Strict membership criteria – bona fide trade operators only. In excess of 4,500 users
- Interactive maps, integrated tracking, billing module, carrier compliance management
- And much much more!
In order to join you must be a professional forwarding organisation. You will need to provide the following minimum documentary evidence about you and your business:
- Certificate of Incorporation and Vat certificate (if applicable, equivalent documents for non-UK members)
- Goods in Transit insurance
- Two forms of Proof of Address
- BIFA, RHA, UKWA or other similar recognised association memberships